Saturday, January 3, 2015

Angelique's Dress.

Another set of un-blogged dresses, which is made obvious with all the greenery and flowers.  Sigh, I miss the warmer weather already, and we have really only been "cold" the last few weeks.  I say cold, as in the 30-40f range, I realize that isn't really all that cold.  But, these pictures were taken the beginning of November, usually our flowers or bare arms and legs don't last as long as they did this year. 


I tested the Angelique's Dress in a size 4.  I was sold on those deep pockets and the pleats.  Pleats make my heart go pitter patter.  There is a big box pleat on the front and a few pleats on the back, but my material choice was too busy to really show them off.


The girls LOVE these dresses and wear them quite often.  Sadly, the black is a lint magnet and also quite hard to iron nicely.


The invisible zipper directions were awesome, I quite liked the method that was used to install it and will definitely use it in the future.


I have to make sure to check the pockets before washing, often I find 'lost' toys inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment