Sunday, October 14, 2012

KCWC day 6.

Confession, I didn't sew one bit on Friday.  I just didn't feel like it, plus I did a little extra each day so I figured it made up for it, ha!  And Saturday was iffy, but then  I looked out my window during twins nap time and saw this:
 

 


Then, I looked on the couch and saw this:




Soooo, how could I not sew?  I just went quick and easy, since my pattern was already out I made another Field trip raglan.  This time with a single fabric, well, and the ribbing. 




Another girlcharlee print.  This time I went with the 12m chest, 2t length. 




Little twin.  She refuses to look at the camera.




No matter how hard I try.




Except for just this once, and she said "Chis" ... In baby talk that means Cheese.  She now says cracker (cracka), ball (ba), cheese (chis) and occasionally thank you (day do).  Not much.  And of course it is in cute little baby talk that doesn't really sound like the real word to anyone but our family.



I must remember how much I love my twin needle, I bought a few extra so I will hopefully always have one when I need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment